I am honoured to be announced as a guest host on this once in a lifetime adventure to Antarctica. Join wildlife photographer Kevin Dooley and myself as we embark on a journey of discovery, wildlife and of course, photography!
We will set sail with A&K’s award-winning Expedition Team on all-balcony ‘Le Lyrial,’ embarking on a panoramic voyage that includes wildlife-rich South Georgia, the unspoiled Falklands and the wild shores of Antarctica.
– Cruise for 15 nights aboard the new luxury all-balcony expedition ship ‘Le Lyrial’ on an exclusive A&K charter.
– Gain a deep understanding of the region with enriching lectures by award-winning experts, including scientists, historians and those awarded the coveted Polar Medal.
– Learn about the fascinating life of one of Antarctica’s greatest explorers, Ernest Shackleton, when you visit his gravesite in Grytviken.
– Visit an active research station and observe preservation efforts to protect Antarctica’s one-of-a-kind habitat.
– Set off for exciting shore excursions in swift Zodiacs (sturdy inflatable boats), where closer views of the land and wildlife reveal the remarkable biodiversity of the Southern Ocean.
– Experience the benefits of all-inclusive cruising with onboard gratuities, unlimited house drinks and all port charges included on ‘Le Lyrial’.
– Stay at the luxurious Palacio Duhau – Park Hyatt on beautiful Alvear Avenue in Buenos Aires.
– Enjoy convenient A&K charter flights to and from Ushuaia.
– A dedicated Photography Expedition, designed for all levels of skill and equipment preferences.